Vermicomposting is pure organic soil manure. It is prepared with support of earthworms of various types. These earthworms are well-fed to excrete the best nutrients for the soil. The entire process is known as worm composting or vermicomposting. The process is highly preferred due to its fast and simple technique. If you consider the decay to happen naturally, it would take 1000 hours; however, with these earthworms, the process takes only hour.
Researchers have also found out more differences and benefits of using vermicompost. Buying good quality compost contains more nutrients and zero chemicals. To enjoy more production, most people prefer Vers L’avenir worm composters due to their better quality.
7 Unknown merits of introducing vermicomposting for your garden:
- Vermicompost is considered to be highly nutritious for the soil. It is because of their organic nature. These contain high levels of nitrogen, potassium, and phosphorous along with other nutrients that are essential for the soil and production.
- Organic compost is a form of pure fertilizer for the soil. These do not easily leach out. On the other side, chemical fertilizers release a lot of pollution and are also a costly option.
- Vermicompost is organic and thus, there are no side effects on the health as well as the environment. Thus, you can call it environment-friendly compost for agricultural activities. In addition to the above, the organic manure also has a residual effect.
- Another reason to choose vermicompost is the physical, chemical, and biological properties of the soil. Most people will opt for vermicompost due to its fast action on the soil. People looking for quick results would definitely choose the organic manure over chemical fertilizers.
- Vermicompost is also considered a good option for plants and gardening. By directly spraying the manure on the plant leaves and shoot, you can expect the results pretty quick than others chemical-based products.
- One more benefit of using vermicompost manure is the less space and mess it creates on use. Composting otherwise needs a spacious ground. However, people with limited space can choose Vermicompost. You can even use it on your balcony or terrace. The best part is the manure doesn’t have a foul smell and is safe to use.
- Many good brands like Vers L’avenir worm composters have come to offer to best results for your garden. Thus, you don’t have to be confused of whether to go for it.